Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Here, Have a post!

I'm the worst kind of person... I know I've promised so many things and not followed through. It tends to be a pattern if you look back at my blog. I think I'll just quit making promises, I'll post when I feel the need to write my feelings about music down. It was never my intention to turn this blog into a chore so I'm not going to. I have a hard time writing when I feel like I have to instead of wanting to. So I'm not making any more promises, I'm just going to post when I feel the need.

Also... a HUGE thank you to everyone who has read my blog, I have over 1250 hits and that's way more than I ever expected to get. I really appreciate all of the support I've gotten. I hope you enjoy my posts, I do my best to just speak from the heart. I love you all!

Cheers,
    Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment