Saturday, October 12, 2013

What music means to me

Music is without fail the #1 thing that makes me feel emotions. Music is a huge part of my life. I don't play any instruments but I am very involved with music. I'm a DJ on a local independent radio station and I manage a small music venue. When i'm not busy with these things i'm usually hanging out with my friends or working on my car. No matter what i'm doing I almost always have music playing.

I'm an avid concert goer. I go to concerts as often as I can. I've seen some fairly big names in concert such as Alt-j, Passion Pit, Matt and Kim, Imagine Dragons, The National, Sharon Van Etten, Neon Trees, Grouplove, Young Empires, The Postal Service, Baths, and I've also seen many local independent bands.

I collect vinyl records and I have a small but good collection that includes, Alt-j, Radiohead, The Postal Service, Smashing Pumpkins, Arcade Fire, The National, Boots to the Moon, Eyes Lips Eyes, Swimm, and Desert Noises.

I like to think of myself as a music critic and I love to review albums songs and artists.

If you have any questions for me, any music for me to review or any thoughts on what I should blog about feel free to leave me a comment on this post.

Cheers,
    Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment