Friday, October 11, 2013

So... I'm giving the blog thing a try.

Hopefully this will all go well. I decided recently to start a blog about something that I'm really passionate about. MUSIC. Being a DJ for a local radio station and an avid concert goer, I decided that this would work.

I'm a self claimed music critic and I'm proud of it. I like to think that I know which bands will be up and coming into the spotlight soon.

I have a hard time when I try to describe how I feel about music, but I found a quote that do my feelings justice. This was said by Friedrich Nietzsche, a German philosopher who lived from 1844 to 1900, he said, "Without music, life would be a mistake."

I could go on and on but I'll save you some time by saying be feel to have a seat and stay a while if you want to know what I think of music.

Cheers,
    Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment