Friday, October 11, 2013

Just some background on me.

I'm more of a music listener that someone who plays music but believe me when I say that I almost always have something playing.

I collect vinyl records and cassette tapes. My collection is small but i'm working on it.

I've been to somewhere around 30 concerts in the last 11 months.

I spend a lot of money on music. I've spent over $1,250 in the past year and that's quite a bit considering I'm a poor high school student.

I'm always willing to talk about music with anyone and I try not to be too biased. (Key word in that last statement is TRY)

When it comes to liking music the biggest thing for me is the feeling and emotion behind the artist. If a song has seemingly meaningless lyrics and generic beats and harmonies I have a hard time liking it.

If you want to recommend a song or artist to me I'm always willing to give something new a try! Just post your suggestions in the comments.

If you want me to review something suggest it in the comments as well.

Cheers,
    Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment